Saturday, June 14, 2008

Geo-Chat Welcomes Dr. Roel and His Great Energy Story !!!


Dear Bill,

(Permission edited by Geo-Chat):  I presume you want to make a link to one of my pages? 


That is absolutely fine. I have attached the image of my energy presentation in case you want users to clicks on an appealing image.  (This is Geo-Chat - I am still working on the image...).

Geo-Chat:  Please do not hesitate to view Roel's 'energy presentation' by clicking on the 'link' above.  And please, provide your comments by replying with comments following.

Best regards, Roel
---------------------------------
Roel Snieder
W.M. Keck Distinguished Professor of Basic Exploration Science
Center for Wave Phenomena
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, CO 80401-1887
USA
tel. +1.303.273.3456
fax +1.303.273.3478
email rsnieder@mines.edu
http://www.mines.edu/~rsnieder

No comments: